Monday, June 29, 2020

I’ll tell you what I told MSNBC

This is a long email. I'm asking you to please read until the very end. It's truly so important. >>

I was just on 60 Minutes.

Let me tell you what I told them:

I'm horrified at how poorly this President has handled the Coronavirus pandemic.

He admitted to trying to delay nationwide testing to make his numbers look good.

He allowed companies to sell defective antibody tests to the American people.

Now Trump's even trying to cut healthcare, which would cause COVID-19 survivors to lose insurance.

I refuse to let him get away with it -- but I need your help. >>

Sandeep, I'm taking this president head on as a member of Congress and the Oversight committee.

I will stop at nothing to uncover these scams and to stop Trump's attempts to completely upend healthcare.

But Trump isn't going to back down easily.

He just raked in $14 million to defeat Democrats like me who are standing up to him.

I need help urgently before my End of Quarter Deadline to prepare for this fight and ensure we have the resources needed to hold the president accountable.

Can you rush in a donation before the deadline in 24 hours?

Thanks to your generous support, all gifts will be matched:

$5 = $10! Chip in >>
$12 = $24! Chip in >>
$30 = $60! Chip in >>
$50 = $100! Chip in >>
$100 = $200! Chip in >>
Or chip in another amount >>

 

Thanks,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: