Monday, May 13, 2024

I'm BEGGING you, Sandeep

Sandeep, I know I've been emailing you a lot lately, but I'll be quick:

I need just two more gifts from 44118 to blow past my midnight fundraising goal, help eclipse Trump's massive fundraiser tonight, and help ensure we stop him and his MAGA allies from holding power over us again. That's why I'm personally asking you again: Will you rush in $100? >>

Sandeep: I won't sugarcoat the situation here:

Even after Trump tried to overturn his landslide loss...

Even after he incited an insurrection...

Even after he became the first President to be arrested…

His MAGA allies are throwing him a HUGE fundraiser – at $100k a head – in the midst of his trial to buy him back the Presidency.

Sandeep, I'm calling on a massive fundraising drive from Democrats everywhere to overshadow Trump's fundraiser tonight — and to show we refuse to let him barge back into power. Can I count on you to rush in $100 ASAP? >>

Sandeep, I need you to make a critical choice in this moment:

You can sit back, let Trump and his MAGA allies waltz back into power, and watch them take a wrecking ball to everything we hold dear…

Or you stand up, rush in $100, and help build the biggest Democratic Majorities in history. 

Sandeep, I'm asking from the bottom of my heart: Will you rush in $ 100 before my midnight deadline in just 9 hours?   

Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you for all you do,

Raja

 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: