Saturday, May 14, 2022

as of 12pm:

I asked.
My team told you the stakes.
My parents asked for your help.
 
I don't know how else to say this, so I'll be blunt:

I wouldn't be sounding the alarm if our democracy wasn't in danger of falling to Trump's Republicans in this critical election year. That's why I need 1,336 Democrats from coast to coast to step up before time runs out, rush in $100, and help me close this fundraising gap before my End of Week Deadline. Can I count on you? >>

As I write this, Republicans are raking in MILLIONS of dollars to take back power.

-- Kevin McCarthy just hauled in $9.5 MILLION to retake the House
-- Mitch McConnell just launched $141 MILLION worth of ads to retake the Senate
-- And Donald Trump has over $110 MILLION in the bank to retake the Presidency he lost.

Hear me loud and clear, Sandeep: I will NEVER allow Republicans to outraise us and barge back into power.

That's why closing this gap and hitting my fundraising goal before my End of Week Deadline is so critical. I need 1,336 Democrats to step up and rush $100. Will you be one of them? >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: