Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Sandeep, did you see this?!

BREAKING: House Republicans pledge another $1.5 MILLION to take down our Majorities in a closed-door meeting on Capitol Hill

Sandeep, I had to reach out as soon as I heard: House Republicans just pledged another $1.5 MILLION in a closed-door meeting at the Capitol Hill Club to defeat strong Democrats like me and take down our historic Majorities. Now more than ever, I need Democrats everywhere to band together and help me OUTRAISE Republicans and SAVE our Majorities in this critical election year. I can't overstate the urgency of what I'm about to ask: Will you rush in $100 before midnight to support my re-election and help us catch up to the GOP's massive warchest before it's too late? >>

Sandeep, I'll cut right to it:

FIRST: House Republicans are targeting 72 of our Democrats from coast to coast.

THEN: Kevin McCarthy raised a record $31 MILLION to go for it.

Now, they just pledged another $1.5 MILLION to defeat us!

Sandeep, this is devastating news. With just MONTHS until this year's CRITICAL November election, I'm joining my Democratic colleagues and rallying my top supporters to help us FIGHT back and SAVE our historic Majorities from Republican destruction. But I need 4,608 gifts before midnight to stay on pace. Can I count on you to chip in $100 before midnight and DEFEND our House Majority? >>

Sandeep, when you chip in $100, your contribution goes directly to:

-- Defending key swing seats
-- Reaching voters in every city and town to defend our historic Majority
-- Helping Democrats continue our historic progress in Congress

I know we can protect our Majorities. I know we can outraise Republicans and show them their special-interest millions will NEVER erase our progress. But I need strong Democrats like you to step up in this critical moment to stop Republicans' vicious schemes in their tracks. Can I count on your $100? >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thanks for all you do,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: