Saturday, November 5, 2022

RE: I could lose

I don't have much time, so I'll be quick.
 
...Republicans only need five more seats to win back control of the House in just 3 days.
 
...Top GOP campaign officials named my seat a must-win race in the battle for the Majority.
 
...And now, my opponent is launching new attacks against me while Republicans dump $38 MILLION to unseat vulnerable Democrats like me.
 
Sandeep, with just 3 days until Election Day, your support has never been more important. I'm calling on my top supporters to rush in a massive show of support to help me respond to Republicans' vicious attacks and ensure we can hold onto our Majority on Tuesday. I need just $8,496 before midnight to keep my campaign firing on all cylinders until the election. Can I count on you to immediately pitch in $14? >>
 
Let me pull back the curtain, Sandeep.
 
Republicans know how hard I've fought for critical Democratic legislation during my time in Congress.
 
That's why they're backing my extremist opponent -- who's pledged to eliminate abortion protections and pushes right-wing lies about the January 6th insurrection.

With the stakes this high, I can't overstate how important your support is.

Time's running out, Sandeep, so I'll ask one final time: I need to raise $8,496 before midnight to compete with Republicans' aggressive ad spending and mobilize my voters before the election. Can I count on you to pitch in $14 right now? >>

Chip in $14 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: