Tuesday, November 1, 2022

please, Sandeep

I explained what's at stake in this election.
Adam Schiff told you how close this race is.
And now I'm asking once again.
 
That's how critical this deadline is, Sandeep.
 
I'll be blunt: I could actually lose this race if Republicans continue to smear my campaign and raise millions.
 
Sandeep, Republicans know I could be the tipping point seat that hands them control of the House. That's why I'm asking for just 382 more donations from University Heights to defend this seat and meet my midnight goal. Will you be the gift that pushes me past my goal and secures this seat for Democrats? >>

Sandeep, I can't emphasize the severity of this situation enough.

Republicans are targeting me because they know I'm fighting relentlessly to protect abortion rights, protect our communities from gun violence, and hold the January 6th attackers accountable.

If I fall short of my midnight goal, they will take it as a sign that they can take me down.

Sandeep, I need to hit every single fundraising goal in the next 7 days -- falling short is simply not an option when the polls are this close. I'm asking you to be the person that shows Republicans that this seat isn't there for their taking -- can you chip in $100 before midnight? >>

Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

As always -- thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: