Thursday, November 2, 2023

NOT asking for money, Sandeep

 

I normally reach out to ask you for money.

But I just launched my first-ever Campaign Priorities Survey – and what I need more than anything right now is your personal input.

Will you take 10 seconds to complete my survey and share your priorities with me? I can't tell you how much I'm relying on your feedback to win this race, oust Mike Johnson and his MAGA allies, and finally take back the House for Democrats. I need 10,000 responses before midnight to shape our path forward. Can I count on your response? >>

NAME: Sandeep Dixit

TAKE THE SURVEY >>

Sandeep, I'll tell it to you straight:

Instead of looking out for hard-working families, I watched MAGA Republicans vote against codifying abortion rights, against affordable healthcare, and against gun safety.

I won't stand for it — and neither should you.

That's why I just launched my very first Campaign Priorities Survey. I'm asking 10,000 of my best supporters to step up before midnight, share your priorities with me, and build an unbeatable foundation for victory. It would mean so much to me if you'd take 10 seconds to take my survey and share what matters most to you. >>

TAKE THE SURVEY >>

I can't wait to see what you've got to say,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: