Friday, December 15, 2023

🔒2024 Democratic Membership

Sandeep, I couldn't wait to share this with you:

I just opened my 2024 Democratic Membership Drive – and I'm giving my most dedicated supporters an opportunity to renew their membership before anyone else.

This is my first-ever Democratic Member Drive for the election year, and I'm hoping you'll help me kick off our biggest fundraising year yet. I need 1,000 Democratic members to step up in the next 24 hours to reach our goal and ensure we create an unbeatable foundation of support to win back our House Majority. I'm asking you personally, Sandeep: Will you renew your Membership and become one of my first 2024 Democratic Members? >>

2024 DEMOCRATIC MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
NAME: Sandeep Dixit
ID: 106154282
CONTRIBUTION: UNCONFIRMED
SUGGESTED DONATION: $100 >>

I cannot emphasize this enough:

Extreme MAGA Republicans are threatening to destroy the Affordable Care Act, upend our Democracy, and slash Social Security and Medicare.

I'm counting on your 2024 Membership to ensure Democrats have the funds to stop extremists in their tracks and help flip the House blue.

I'm so proud of what we've accomplished together:

– Defending healthcare access from Republican attacks
– Protecting our communities from gun violence
– Growing our economy and create good-paying jobs from coast to coast

But Sandeep, extreme MAGA Republicans have already raked in $75 million to expand their Majority and reverse our progress. I need 1,000 Democratic members to step up in the next 24 hours to ensure we have the resources to win back the House and restore our Democratic Trifecta. So please, Sandeep: Will you renew your 2024 Democratic Membership with $100? >>

Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you so much,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: