Thursday, March 14, 2024

please, Sandeep

Raja

Sandeep, I'm coming to you with another important ask: Will you become an official 2024 Democratic Member with $100 before my mid-month deadline in 24 hours? Make no mistake: It's going to take every single one of us pitching in to compete with the MAGA mega-donors and their attempts to buy the Majority for another two years. So please, will you rush in $100? It would mean so much to see your name on my list. >>

Here's what I need you to know, Sandeep:

– Donald Trump sparked an insurrection at our nation's Capitol.

– My Democratic colleagues and I have worked tirelessly to hold him accountable.

– But now, he's the GOP's frontrunner for President — and he's raised millions to buy his way back into the White House.

This is why I'm asking 100 Democrats from Ohio to renew their 2024 Democratic Membership before midnight. Can I count on you to be one of them and rush in $100?

2024 DEMOCRATIC MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
NAME: Sandeep Dixit
ID: 106154282
CONTRIBUTION: UNCONFIRMED
SUGGESTED DONATION: $100 >>

As a member, your $100 will go directly toward getting our message out and ensuring our Democrats take back the House and restore our Trifecta.

That's why I'm asking you one more time to have my back at this critical moment. Will you confirm your 2024 Democratic Membership? I've set an ambitious goal to reach 100 Memberships from Ohio before my crucial mid-month deadline in just 24 hours. Can I count on your $100? >>

Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you for your support,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: