It’s official: Elon Musk is jumping into the New Hampshire Senate race.
The richest man in the world is putting money into directly attacking me and boosting Sununu. We have to fight back. Will you chip in $15 or any amount to my campaign and Equal Opportunity Now today?
Trump’s billionaire backers were always going to try to buy this seat for John Sununu; now he’s got the world’s first trillionaire behind him too.
I know this grassroots movement can win and defeat their efforts to buy this seat in November – but it’s going to take everyone stepping up to make that happen.
Every dollar will help us stop Elon Musk from buying this seat. And since I don’t take donations from corporate PACs, I’m relying on you.
Please chip in $15 or anything you can to fuel our campaign and Equal Opportunity Now to represent hardworking Granite Staters, not the billionaires and Elon Musk. »
No comments:
Post a Comment