Sunday, October 4, 2026

Ohio Voting Poll for sandeep.s.dixit.dix44040@blogger.com



πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ NATIONAL NEWS: Early voting opens in some states to mark 30 days out from Election Day

[GATES MILLS VOTER POLLING]
How will you vote this fall?

Ballot

I will vote EARLY >>
I will vote BY MAIL >>
I will vote ON ELECTION DAY >>
I will NOT vote >>
Unsure (learn more!) >>

***RESPONSE RATE FROM GATES MILLS VOTERS: 0%***

FACT: More than one‑third of all voters are choosing to vote early or vote‑by‑mail – they’re amazing options that make it easier than ever to cast your vote!

FACT: Trump’s Republicans have spent ALL YEAR trying to suppress the vote with the SAVE Act and restrictions on mail‑in ballots.

FACT: With only 30 DAYS left to vote, we need to make sure every Democratic voter has a plan to cast their ballot AGAINST Trump’s MAGA Republicans. Please let us know now:

How will you vote this fall?

I will vote EARLY >>
I will vote BY MAIL >>
I will vote ON ELECTION DAY >>
I will NOT vote >>
Unsure (learn more!) >>

Thank you for representing local Democrats!

Equality PAC

Equality PAC logo

Sandeep, thank you for supporting Equality PAC! Your support is helping us win historic elections nationwide for LGBTQ+ rights and freedoms.

Right now, we’re laser‑focused on electing LGBTQ+ and allied Democrats in battleground races – so we can flip the House, save the Senate, and pass the Equality Act to ensure full civil rights and protections for all LGBTQ+ Americans.

RUSH $26 NOW TO HELP ELECT OUR ENDORSED EQUALITY DEMOCRATS >>

We'll be honest, Sandeep – Bigoted Republicans like Donald Trump and Mike Johnson are absolutely terrified by the momentum that Equality Democrats have on our side this year.

But without enough grassroots support, we could face historic rollbacks of everything we have fought for decades to gain – including marriage equality.

Donald Trump, MAGA Extremists, and the far-right Supreme Court are launching attacks on LGBTQ+ Americans

That’s why this year’s midterm elections are considered the most consequential yet for LGBTQ+ Americans – and why we need your support right now to defend our freedoms.

Will you chip in a donation of $26 or more to help power Equality Democrats to victory and CRUSH bigoted Republicans once and for all? >>

RUSH $26 NOW TO HELP ELECT OUR ENDORSED EQUALITY DEMOCRATS >>

If you really want to go, click here to unsubscribe from our activist list. If you’d like to donate to help us elect our endorsed Democratic candidates, click here.

No comments: