Thursday, May 6, 2021

emergency Post Office closures in Ohio

Sandeep, I'm rapidly approaching 10,000 signatures on my emergency petition to fire Dejoy. Can I count on you to sign on before midnight? I'm counting on you to be part of the grassroots movement we need to show that Trump's crony has no place running the Post Office. Thank you, Raja >>

CNN: Postmaster General Louis DeJoy should be fired

FIRE DEJOY: Sign the Petition >>

Sandeep, the situation with the Post Office is deteriorating fast.

I'm hearing from constituents that important bills are being delivered almost a MONTH late.

And packages are being lost at an alarmingly high rate.

Yet, Trump's Postmaster General Dejoy shows no sign of backpedaling his atrocious plan to slash budgets and slow down mail.

I'm livid.

We have to remove Dejoy from office NOW.

That's why I'm launching an emergency petition calling for the immediate firing of Trump's Postmaster General. I need 10,000 voices to stand with me before midnight demanding Dejoy be fired. >>

SIGN THE PETITION: FIRE DEJOY >>

FOR: Sandeep Dixit

I know the mail slowdown is only a small part of Dejoy's scheme to hand Republicans the House majority.

By slowing down mail, Dejoy is effectively sabotaging vote-by-mail.

A judge even ruled that he has the power to remove mail sorting machines and drop-off boxes.

We witnessed both these tactics in the last election.

I know for a fact Dejoy will try those underhanded tactics again to sway the midterm election.

That's why it's imperative that Trump's Postmaster General Dejoy is FIRED.

BEFORE MIDNIGHT: I need 10,000 supporters with me, calling for Dejoy's firing. If you believe that we need to protect the Post Office and stop Dejoy's schemes then can I count on your immediate signature before midnight? >>

SIGN THE PETITION: FIRE DEJOY >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: