Thursday, November 18, 2021

Katie Porter, Sandeep

 

I'm calling for the immediate resignation of Trump's Postmaster General Dejoy. Under his leadership, mail delivery and service has been disastrous. The USPS cannot wait for change any longer. I'm asking 10,000 Democrats to join me in calling for his resignation. >>

FIRE DEJOY: SIGN ON >>
 

My colleague Rep. Katie Porter just pointed out that the USPS has a FAILING rate of mail delivery ever since Trump appointed Dejoy.

Sandeep, I'm livid.

Millions of Americans depend on the Post Office for life-saving medication, important letters and critical bills.

Dejoy is also sabotaging vote-by-mail by crippling mail delivery times. This is a clear attempt at giving Republicans the edge they need to win. We cannot let Dejoy continue destroying the USPS. I'm calling for 10,000 immediate signatures on my emergency petition demanding that Dejoy be FIRED. >>


FOR: Sandeep Dixit

SIGN ON >>

Sandeep, the USPS is rapidly declining under Trump's Postmaster General Dejoy:

I'm seeing the data with my own eyes -- mail delivery is now on-time only 60% of the time.

I'm hearing it from constituents too: missing packages, late bills and misplaced letters.

I couldn't believe it when Dejoy implemented ANOTHER mail slow down last month.

Sandeep, I'm calling for Dejoy's immediate resignation. It is clear that he is not only failing the post office but also millions of Americans that depend on reliable mail service. I need 10,000 supporters to stand with me to make our voice heard, loud and clear. Dejoy must go -- sign on before midnight. >>

SIGN ON >>

Thanks,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: