Wednesday, December 22, 2021

my husband

I know you usually hear from my husband Raja. But today, I told him I'd reach out instead.

Sandeep, I know you usually hear from my husband Raja.

But today, I told him I'd reach out instead.

Sandeep, I wanted to personally tell you why I'm so proud of my husband, why he deserves your support, and give you a peek into my family. I hope you will read until the very end. >>

Raja and Priya with their Family
Our family!

Raja is the hardest working person I know.

He fought tirelessly for protections for frontline healthcare workers like me.

He went after companies for targeting e-cigarette campaigns at young kids like ours.

And at the end of every day, he still finds time to be a dedicated husband and father.

After the year we've had, I've never been prouder of my husband. He's fighting hard for families like yours and mine every day. And I know he doesn't like asking for money. So I hope today, you'll listen to my request instead. I know we need strong people like my husband in Congress, and I'm asking you to support Raja however you can. Anything you could chip in, whether it's $5 or $25, would be greatly appreciated by both of us. >>

One of the things I love most about Raja is that this isn't about politics for him.

It's deeply personal.

It's rooted in his experience as a child of immigrant parents.

It's rooted in his role as a father who wants the best for every child.

It's rooted in the same values I've watched him champion for decades.

I couldn't be prouder of him -- as a congressman, husband, and father.

That's why I wanted to email you today. I hope you see in Raja what I do -- and I hope you don't mind me asking you to support him however you can. Will you join us?

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
Thank you for reading,

Priya

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: