Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Sandeep, I need your signature

BREAKING: USPS implements another price hike on stamps

Sandeep, I need your immediate attention. Trump's Postmaster General DeJoy just implemented ANOTHER price hike on stamps. That's why I'm working tirelessly to FIRE DeJoy, lower costs for families, and SAVE our beloved Post Office. But I need to show that I have the support of 10,000 grassroots Democrats fighting alongside me. Will you take 30 seconds to CONDEMN DeJoy's price hike? >>

I need you to know the facts, Sandeep.

Millions depend on the USPS for medication, Social Security checks, and personal mail.

But in just four years, Trump's Postmaster General DeJoy has raised the price of stamps five times.

I'm fighting to stop him and save our Post Office — but I can't do it alone.

Before midnight, I need a resounding 10,000 grassroots supporters to sign my petition to SAVE the USPS. I want to prove we have a MASSIVE wave of grassroots supporters looking out for our Post Office and that we won't let DeJoy get away with his destructive schemes. Can I count on you to join me in this fight? >>

SAVE THE POST OFFICE
10,000 SIGNATURES NEEDED

SIGN ON >>

Sandeep, let me explain.

I can't let DeJoy get away with these price hikes any longer.

That's why I'm leading the charge and urging President Biden to fill two vacancies on the USPS Board of Governors.

I have to ensure there are board members who will lower costs for the millions that depend on mail services

That's why I need 10,000 grassroots signatures before midnight so I can SAVE the USPS, FIRE DeJoy, and lower costs for families. Will you take a few seconds to sign on? >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: