Thursday, December 3, 2020

asking for your input

Sandeep, I know I ask a lot of you. But today, I'm asking for your input: Will you take my December Issues Survey before midnight? I need to collect 10,000 responses before my team closes the survey at midnight. Every response will help my Democratic colleagues and I prepare to tackle issues that are most important to you as we enter 2021. I promise this survey won't take long so if you have a moment, please take my December Issues Survey. >>

1-MINUTE DECEMBER ISSUES SURVEY

FOR: Sandeep Dixit

TAKE THE SURVEY >>

I won't sugarcoat it:

This year has been a long one.

But we finally ousted Trump from office, held the Democratic House and elected Joe Biden as our 46th President -- all thanks to grassroots supporters like you.

I'm as excited as you are for this new era.

However, we can't reverse all the harm Trump has done until we hear from grassroots Democrats like you.  

That's why I just launched our December Issues Survey.

I need to gather 10,000 responses to our survey before midnight. Will you take my 1-minute December Issues Survey before midnight tonight? I'm really counting on your help. >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: