Thursday, December 31, 2020

please read, don’t delete

Sandeep, I wanted to take a little bit of time today to write to you personally. Since this is a longer email, I'd be grateful if you could read it till the end. But if you're short on time, I understand, and hope you'll consider chipping in $12 to my campaign. I'm hoping to hit 5,000 gifts before my End of Year deadline tonight to fuel our fight for the upcoming battle in Georgia and beyond. >>

DONATE

I wanted to take a moment to reflect on this difficult year.

I'm so grateful that I knew my strongest supporters were behind me every step of the way.

Please know that I'm eternally grateful for your support.

But the truth is, I need your help in 2021 more than ever.

-- McConnell already threatened to block every bill House Democrats pass.

-- And Trump has personally raised $200,000,000 since losing the election.

I'm so proud of the victories we've had this year -- but we cannot give up the fight.

I know I've asked a lot from you this year. But I promise that your gift today will go to shoring up our resources to tackle McConnell and Trump's attempt to completely derail our efforts and make sure we can pass an agenda you and I both believe in. I'm asking for your support this one last time. Can I count on you to rush in $12 before my End of Year deadline at midnight? >>

FOUNDING MEMBER
Sandeep Dixit
Suggested Support: $19 >>

Chip in $5 immediately >>
Chip in $12 immediately >>
Chip in $30 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

From all your input this year, I've been working around the clock to prepare for the new Congressional year.

I've heard you loud and clear that we need more affordable healthcare, stronger pandemic protections and economic assistance, and more safeguards for our civil rights.

Sandeep, I know you've been working hard to support our Democrats this year however you can.

For that, I'm truly grateful, from the bottom of my heart.

So I'm hoping that I can continue earning your support in the New Year and beyond.

I hope you and your family are staying safe and having a great New Year's Eve,

Raja

 

 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: