Tuesday, July 20, 2021

RE: MSNBC just reported

I'll tell you what I just told MSNBC: Republicans are trying to cover up exactly what happened during the Capitol riots. I personally grilled the FBI Director on what he knew -- and I learned that foreigners funded a leader of the rioters. I'm calling on a historic uprising to defeat every last Republican who's evading the truth and make sure they can NEVER hold office and attack our democracy again. If you don't have time to read my entire message below where I explain, can you rush in $19 right now? >>


I'm shocked and appalled, Sandeep.

I watched 199 Republicans vote to support QAnon conspiracists.

I watched them rally behind 5 Capitol rioters who are now running for office.

I watched them shut down an investigation into what happened on January 6th.

We can no longer let Trump's Republican allies enable the very people who rioted at the United States Capitol and promoted unspeakable violence.

I'm calling on a historic response today -- 6,000 gifts before midnight -- to defeat these Republicans and ensure they NEVER hold office again. Their actions were so dangerous, we have no choice but to show Republicans this shameful allegiance to Trump WILL cost them their seats. >>

Let me be clear, Sandeep:

Every Republican who sided with dangerous conspiracies has no business serving in Congress.

They betrayed their constituents.

They betrayed their country.

And it's up to us to hold them accountable.

I'm asking for $19 to ensure we stop them from spreading their agenda of hate and division. Will you step up in this historic moment?

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: