Friday, March 25, 2022

I just told CNN:

Sandeep, I'll tell you what I told CNN: I'm doing everything in my power to make sure our country provides life-saving relief to Ukraine and stands strong against Putin's attacks. Now, Russian media is ATTACKING me for standing up for the truth. I can't overstate the urgency of what I'm about to ask: Will you rush in $337.50 before midnight to support my re-election and help me continue this life-saving work in Congress? >>

Raja on MSNBC


Let me tell you the facts, Sandeep:

I joined the House Intelligence Committee to protect our sacred democracy.

Now, I'm working tirelessly day and night to support Ukraine to fight back Putin's attacks.

That's why the Russian media just ATTACKED me for standing up for human rights.

Sandeep, I'm calling on a historic response today -- 2,273 gifts before midnight -- to make sure I can continue my critical work in Congress. I will NEVER back down from this fight -- but I can't do it alone. Can you rush in $337.50 at this vital moment? >>

I'll be honest with you, Sandeep:

I'm working with lawmakers on both sides of the aisle to ensure Ukraine has our full support.

We've made critical progress to save lives and stand up for human rights.

That's why I'm asking you for $337.50 before midnight to support my re-election and help me continue life-saving, bipartisan work in Congress. Will you step up in this historic moment? >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: