Monday, March 28, 2022

humbly asking

Sandeep, I'll be blunt: This is a long email. It would mean a lot to me if you read it until the very end -- but if you have to go, could you chip in $337.50 to my campaign before logging off? I need to raise $3,717 before my first End of Quarter Deadline of this critical Election Year so I can build an UNBEATABLE warchest and fend off Republicans trying to take back our hard-earned Majorities. >>

These past two years have been a challenging time for all of us, Sandeep.

That's why I have to be completely honest with you:

I'm actually counting on grassroots support now more than ever. Here's why:

I'm working day and night to ensure that the issues that matter most to you are prioritized in the halls of Congress. That means:

-- Defending healthcare access from Republican attacks
-- Protecting a woman's right to choose
-- Fighting to combat the generational threat of climate change
-- And so much more

That's why I'm humbly asking if you can pitch in $337.50 or whatever you can before my first End of Quarter Deadline of this Election Year and fuel my re-election campaign in these fights and the fights to come. Can I count on you in this critical moment? >>

Sandeep, the past two years have made it absolutely clear how much we need to keep Democrats in charge and Trump's Republicans out of power.

I'm committed to doing everything I can to protect our hard-earned Majorities.

But I'm deeply relying on your support before this critical End of Quarter Deadline.

My promise to you is that while you support me in my re-election campaign, I will continue to be on the frontlines in Congress, doing everything I can to defend our progress and protect our hard-earned Majorities. So please, could you chip in $337.50 before my first End of Quarter Deadline this critical Election Year? >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you so much for your support,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: