Monday, March 14, 2022

Rachel Maddow (RUSSIA)

Sandeep, I'll tell you what I just told Rachel Maddow: I'm doing everything in my power to ensure the US stands strong against Putin by supporting Ukraine. Now, the Russian media is ATTACKING me. I can't overstate the urgency of what I'm about to ask: Will you rush in $337.5 before midnight to support my re-election and help me fend off these despicable political attacks from the Russian media? >>

Sandeep, I just spoke with Rachel Maddow on a very pressing matter:

I told her that our House Intelligence Committee will do everything possible to support Ukraine as they fight against Putin's aggression.

But now I'm learning that the Russian media is retaliating, spreading lies, and attacking me.

Hear me: I will never -- NEVER -- fold to the pressure of foreign actors who want to tear down my reputation and our democracy.

Now, more than ever, I need my strongest supporters behind me.

I will stop at nothing to ensure relief is provided to Ukraine, and I refuse to bend to Russia's attacks. That's why I'm calling on 2,299 Democrats to rush in $337.5 before midnight to have a massive fundraising day and make these Russian attacks BACKFIRE. So, can I count on you to chip in $337.5 before midnight to fight back against Russia's attacks against me? >>

I'll be honest with you, Sandeep:

One of the reasons I joined the House Intelligence Committee was to protect our democracy from bad actors like Putin.

It's why I'm working tirelessly day and night to support Ukraine.

But now, the Russian media is spreading outrageous lies about me. That's why I have to call on my top supporters to band together and rush $337.5 before midnight to make the Russians regret ever attacking me. Please, it's so important: can you back me up immediately? >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thanks for having my back,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: