Tuesday, April 5, 2022

we’re LOSING >>

BREAKING: REPUBLICANS LEAD OUR DEMOCRATS BY 1

Sandeep, this is devastating news. A brand-new poll just showed our Democrats LOSING the race for the House Majority to Trump's Republicans. With just MONTHS until this year's CRITICAL November election, I'm joining my Democratic colleagues and rallying my top supporters to help us FIGHT back. But I need 1,364 gifts before midnight to help us stay on pace. Can I count on you to chip in $100 before midnight and DEFEND our House Majority? >>

Sandeep, I know I've been emailing you a lot lately, so I'll cut right to it:
 
Nate Silver just released a DEVASTATING poll -- and it has our hard-working Democrats LOSING in the race for Congress.
 
With just months until our crucial November election, we can't afford to fall behind for even a minute.
 
That's why I'm calling for an all hands on-deck response to stand with my Democratic colleagues and PROTECT our vital House Majority.
 
Poll: Republican 47%, Democrat 46%
 
Sandeep, this is the most important ask I've ever made of you.
 
If we lose our Majority, Republicans will lock us out of power for a GENERATION.

Even worse, Trump will use it as a launching pad for his next Presidential campaign.

That's why I'm standing with my Democratic colleagues to mobilize our grassroots supporters, take back momentum, and make sure that Republicans stay out of power -- FOR GOOD. Can I count on you to rush $100 before midnight to SAVE our Majority and STOP Republicans from taking back what we've won? >>

Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: