Saturday, April 23, 2022

long but important

Sandeep, I know this is a long email -- but I need you to read until the very end to understand why I have to raise $8,000 in the next 13 hours. I have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure the House for Democrats and keep Trump's Republicans out of power for good -- but I can't do it if I stay MASSIVELY outraised. So please, could you chip in $100 before midnight to close this fundraising gap and grow our historic Majority? >>


The Hill: House Republicans add more seats to target list

Sandeep, I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

But House Republicans are now targeting 72 of our Democrats from coast to coast.

That's why I'm banding together with my Democratic colleagues and rallying my top supporters everywhere to OUTRAISE Republicans with our biggest fundraising week yet and make their schemes BACKFIRE. Can I count on you to join me in this fight with $100 before midnight? >>


Nate Silver: Republicans have 1-point lead on our Democrats

A brand-new poll just showed our Democrats LOSING the race for the House Majority by ONE.

If we lose our Majority, Republicans will lock us out of power for a GENERATION.

Even worse, Trump will use it as a launching pad for his next Presidential campaign.

Sandeep, this is the most important ask I've ever made of you. With just months until this year's CRITICAL November election, I can't afford to fall behind for even one day. I need my top supporters to chip in 990 gifts before midnight to help us stay on pace -- can I count on you to chip in $100 before midnight and DEFEND our House Majority? >>


BREAKING: Republicans raise $17 MILLION in one night

I need you to understand the facts, Sandeep:

Trump teased his next presidential run in a speech to his supporters.

To celebrate, his Republicans raised a staggering $17 MILLION in just one night.

Now, I'm learning that FIVE Republicans filed to defeat me in this critical Election Year.

With only FIVE seats between a total loss and a historic win, every dollar you chip in will make the difference. Democrats and I MUST outraise Republicans to counter their schemes and protect our progress. Will you join me in the fight and support my efforts with $100 before midnight? >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you again,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: