Friday, April 8, 2022

SIGN ON >> FIRE DEJOY

BREAKING: DeJoy reported owning stock in company manufacturing COVID test kits

Sandeep, I'm appalled. A recent report just revealed that DeJoy is adding to his personal wealth by owning stock in one of the companies supplying free COVID-19 test kits to the USPS. This blatant conflict of interest is why I'm taking charge of removing DeJoy from office ASAP. But I need your help to prove I have an unbeatable wave of support for his removal. I'm counting on 25,000 grassroots supporters to take a stand with me and sign on before midnight. Will you join me in this fight? >>

 

Sandeep, I need you to know three critical things:

That's why I need your signature right now. I need to show I have an undeniable wave of support -- 25,000 signatures strong before midnight -- to demand DeJoy resign, restore the USPS, and save our beloved Post Office. Can I count on you to join me in this fight? >>

Sandeep, I need you to make a choice in this crucial moment.

-- Either we let Trump's Postmaster General continue to enrich himself while our Post Office suffers.

-- Or we can rise up in UNPRECEDENTED numbers, SAVE the USPS, and END DeJoy's corrupt reign.

Sandeep, I can't overstate the severity of this situation. What we do right now is crucial to the future of the Post Office. So please, can you sign your name and DEMAND DeJoy's removal? >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: