Wednesday, April 12, 2023

please, Sandeep

Sandeep, I'm outraged.
 
FIRST: I watched Nashville become the latest victim of America's mass shooting epidemic.
 
THEN: I watched Republicans bluntly admit they will NEVER act to stop gun violence.
 
NOW: I'm fighting tirelessly to take on the NRA, pass gun safety laws, and keep our communities safe - but I can't do it alone.

Sandeep, I will never back down from this fight. But National Republicans and their NRA allies will stop at nothing to protect their fragile Majority, keep vital gun safety bills from becoming law, and defeat strong Democrats like me. I need all hands on deck to take back our House Majority and END gun violence once and for all. Will you rush in $100 to fund my fight? >>

Sandeep, I'm in this fight for the long haul.
 
But Republicans are raking in thousands of dollars from gun lobbyists every single day.
 
We need to act now to defeat them and build a pro-gun safety Majority in the House.
 
That's why I'm calling upon you to step up and help me build this movement. Will you rush in $100 so I can continue this life-saving work with our Democrats in 2024 and beyond? What we do right now could make all the difference in the next election. >>
 
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: