Saturday, May 6, 2023

HUMILIATING loss

Sandeep, I'm about to ask you for $100. But first, let me explain why each grassroots donation I receive is so crucial to Democrats' success. Democrats are working to build an unbeatable foundation of support to take back the House, and I promised my colleagues I would help. Could you chip in $100 before midnight and help us take back the House from this Republican onslaught? I am counting on 1,003 supporters before midnight to chip in and help me hit the goal I promised. >>

Sandeep, I had to reach out.

Republicans officially raised a record-breaking $38 MILLION in three months.

And there's only FIVE seats keeping us from retaking the House.

Sandeep, I can't overstate the importance of the next Election Year. Democrats have never faced a tougher landscape. Our very democracy is at stake. That's why I promised my colleagues I'd hit 1,003 donations before midnight to aid our fight to take back the House. Can you rush $100 to defend our democracy? >>

Sandeep, I'm so proud of what we've done. Our Democrats have:

– Passed a historic investment in our nation's infrastructure
– Made life-saving vaccines available to all
– Cut child poverty in half 
– Preserved our healthcare system
– Offered at-home COVID tests to anyone who wants them
– And so much more

The problem is: Republicans will stop at NOTHING to roll back and belittle our progress. That's why I desperately need you to help me and House Democrats get out the truth. Will you chip in $100 before midnight to serve Republicans a HUMILIATING loss, defend our sacred democracy, and take back the House? I need 1,003 gifts before midnight to fulfill my goal. >>

Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: