Sunday, July 30, 2023

desperately need Sandeep's help

BREAKING: Republicans propose a massive $183 MILLION cut to Social Security

Sandeep, this is bad news.

FIRST: Donald Trump tried -- and failed -- to slash Social Security during his horrific presidency.

THEN: Kevin McCarthy tried to hold our economy hostage to cut funding for our beloved social programs.

NOW: MAGA Republicans just proposed another $183 MILLION (!!!) cut to Social Security.

Sandeep, I need to respond ASAP and make Republicans REGRET the day they ever tried to take this lifeline away from millions of Americans. That's why I'm asking 532 Democrats to step up with $100 before my critical End of the Month Deadline in 24 hours, stop Republicans from harming the financial security millions of Americans rely on, and elect a Democratic Majority that will defend Social Security at every turn. I can't let Republicans cut our social programs as a quick fix to the massive debt crisis they created. So please, will you chip in $100 right now? >>

Sandeep, I know you've heard a lot from me lately -- but this couldn't be more critical.

I made a promise to protect Social Security for my parents, my constituents, and for every American from coast to coast.

But if we let Republicans' plans succeed, countless seniors, disabled individuals, and veterans could fall into poverty.

I won't let that happen, Sandeep -- but I need you with me. Can I count on you to step up in these final 24 hours, do something bold, and rush in $100 before my End of Month Deadline? The future of our Democratic Majority -- and of our beloved social programs -- depend on what we do in this moment. >>

Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: