I have to tell you, Susan Collins gave the exact performance I had expected. Lies, false promises, and a whole lot of concern.
And when I reminded her that today is the anniversary of her deciding vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, and gave her the chance to explain the decision, she showed no regret whatsoever. Millions of women across the country lost their reproductive rights because of that vote.
Sandeep, I’ll tell you the same thing that I just told thousands of undecided Mainers: I’m for Medicare-for-all, making billionaires pay their fair share and bringing down the cost of living.
Susan Collins also told those undecided Mainers what she’s for: tax breaks for billionaires and continuing to vote with Donald Trump 96% of the time.
We can defeat Susan in less than a month from now, but I can’t take on this fight alone. We have been out-spent on TV ads by a 2-to-1 margin! And there’s more cash to come before Election Day.
So please, if you were waiting for the perfect day to donate, I hope you’ll make today that day. Your $25 right now would help us reach our fundraising goal and flip the Senate.
No comments:
Post a Comment