Monday, October 5, 2020

please read (don't delete)

Sandeep, I'll be direct: I just launched my most important Priorities Survey of this term. We are exactly 29 days out from the biggest election of our lifetimes. There has never been a more important time for Democrats to hear from you as we finalize our strategy to defeat this president, take back the Senate, and save our democracy. Can I count on you to take my Priorities Survey before the 29-Day Deadline at midnight? >>

Let me be clear:

We only have 29 days left to defeat Donald Trump.

Democrats and I have been working day and night to finalize our strategy, reach the voters we need to win, and make sure Donald Trump never sets foot in the White House again.

But we'll never win without the critical input of grassroots supporters like you.

I urgently need your help to make sure we have a resounding victory over Trump this November.

I'm asking: Can you take my Priorities Survey before the midnight deadline and help me shape Democrats' road to taking back the White House? I need 10,000 responses before midnight from every state in the country to make sure we have the data and support we need to win. >>

FOR: Sandeep Dixit

RESPONSE REQUIRED BY 11:59 PM

START YOUR SURVEY HERE >>

My colleagues and I in Congress have been fighting Trump tooth and nail since day one.

But the last few months have proven that America may not survive his disastrous leadership.

Trump has lied and downplayed the Coronavirus crisis and caused 200,000 deaths.

He's eviscerated the Post Office to the point that vote by mail is on the chopping block.

And now he's pouring $100 MILLION of his own money into ads attacking Democrats.

Sandeep, there is just too much on the line to sit this one out.

That's why I need to know what issues are top of mind for everyday supporters so we can craft a winning strategy and defeat Trump.

I need 10,000 responses to my survey before 11:59 pm TONIGHT. Can I count on you to take my survey before responses close at midnight? I promise this survey won't take long -- but your response will go far in making Trump a one term president. >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: