Thursday, October 15, 2020

your endorsement

Sandeep Dixit

I know I'm often asking you for money. But today, I'm asking for your endorsement. This month marks the final End of Month Deadline before the election. It's Democrats' biggest and most important goal ever -- and I need to know my strongest supporters are on my side. Will you sign on and endorse me before midnight? >>

Thanks,

Raja

Sandeep, I know I asked a lot from you last month.

But today, I'm asking for your support and official endorsement. >>

I'll level with you:

This is the most consequential month of the entire election.

Voters in states coast to coast will be hitting the polls and mailing in their ballots.

And the truth is, Republicans have gained on us in the polls.

That's why now, more than ever, I need to know that my strongest supporters have my back.

I'm personally asking: Will you sign on and endorse me before midnight? I'm hoping to reach 10,000 endorsers strong before midnight. This way, I know I have the backing I need to keep holding this president accountable and bring Democrats to victory in this election. Can I count on your immediate endorsement? >>

Sandeep, I'm not afraid to take on President Trump and his administration.

I investigated him and oversaw his impeachment.

I've been on the front lines protecting the USPS from his Postmaster General's dangerous cuts.

I've called Trump out repeatedly for mishandling the Coronavirus crisis.

I even just stopped Trump from carrying out a botched ventilator deal.

But to take on fights like these, I need to know that grassroots Democrats will support me when the President strikes back.

Before midnight, I need 10,000 supporters to sign on and endorse me so that I can enter this month strong and with enough conviction to defeat the President. This is the biggest election of all our lifetimes. Can I count on your support and official endorsement so I can keep up the fight? >>

Thank you for your support,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: