Monday, November 16, 2020

all I’m asking for is input

Sandeep Dixit

I just launched a massive Democratic Strategy Survey. I need to bring input from 10,000 grassroots Democrats back to our leaders to help shape our strategy into the Georgia runoffs and beyond. Can I count on your response?

TAKE THE SURVEY >>

I wanted you to hear this directly from me:

I'm so proud of Democrats' historic victories this week.

But I know our work is not over yet.

We need to win critical runoff Senate races in Georgia.

We need to fight tooth and nail against Trump's election stealing lawsuits.

We need to shape a Democratic agenda that restores our progress.

And I need your help to do it.

I know we owe everything to grassroots Democrats.

YOU are the reason Joe Biden will be our next president.

YOU are the reason we held our House Majority.

And YOU will be the reason we flip the Senate on January 5th.

That's why it's absolutely critical that Democratic leaders and I get your input before we make any critical strategic decisions.

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: