Wednesday, February 10, 2021

February 10, 2021: Impeachment Update

With all that's unfolding, let me be clear:

Donald Trump incited an insurrection after riling up his base to attack the Capitol.

I voted for his IMMEDIATE impeachment, but I need 10,000 signatures to force the Senate to back me up. Will you add your name to my petition before midnight demanding the Senate convict Trump for all he's done? >>

FOR: Sandeep Dixit

DEMAND THE SENATE IMPEACH TRUMP >>
 

Sandeep, I voted to impeach Donald Trump. Twice.

He's unhinged from reality.

He instigated an act of domestic terror.

He blatantly shoved aside the Constitution that I swore to protect and uphold.

He put myself, my colleagues, and my staffers in harm's way.

Now is the time to act. Each day Trump goes on without facing repercussions, he and his base grow more emboldened. I implore you to stand with me against hate, against Trump, and sign my petition before midnight demanding Trump be convicted. >>

DEMAND THE SENATE IMPEACH TRUMP >>

Impeachment is not just symbolic.

If we succeed:

- Trump will be disqualified from ever running for office again.
- Trump will be stripped of his taxpayer funded $219,000 pension.
- We will send a clear message both here at home and to our allies abroad that this is not what America stands for.

That's why I'm asking for your help to demand the Senate do the right thing and convict this one-term president. I need a resounding show of support -- 10,000 Democrats strong -- to sign my petition demanding Trump's conviction. Can I count on seeing your name before midnight? >>

SIGN ON >>

Thanks,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: