Sunday, February 21, 2021

I want you to know this about me:

Sandeep, today I felt compelled to tell you a personal story. Not many people know this about me. But if you would read it until the very end, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am the son of two Indian immigrants.

I grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing.

I never imagined that I would become a Congressman.

That's why Joe Biden's presidency is so inspiring to me personally.

My family had to overcome great odds -- now, Joe and I are fighting together to give working families COVID relief.

My family prized giving me the best education -- now, Joe and I are fighting to give every student the opportunities I had.

My family is a story of immigrants -- now, thanks to Joe, Trump's racist immigration ban is no longer law.

I'm proud of where I came from. And I'm committed to giving every American all the opportunities I had -- and more.

Sandeep, I'm asking for your support today to help fight for the America that made my story possible. Joe and I have an ambitious agenda, but we can't get it done without widespread support. If my story resonates with you, and if you're as excited as I am about the future we can build under Joe Biden, will you consider rushing in $10 before my End of Week Deadline at midnight? >>

DONATE

I am here because of my parents, my family, numerous public school teachers, neighbors, and community members who helped me along the way.

I had their help then.

Now, I'm asking again for help -- this time, from you. I'm humbly asking, can I please count on you to chip in before midnight and help me make history during this critical juncture? I would appreciate it deeply.

Chip in $5 immediately >>
Chip in $12 immediately >>
Chip in $30 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
 
Thank you,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: