Wednesday, June 30, 2021

please, Sandeep

Sandeep, I'm incredibly alarmed: Republicans just launched an unprecedented attack to unseat 10 more Democrats and retake the House. That's a total of 57 Democrats targeted, Sandeep. Please, if you can, chip in $19 before my End of Quarter deadline in 9 hours to help fund my rapid response to protect our Democrats. >>

I don't have a moment to lose.

-- Republicans just launched an attack on 47 Democrats

-- This week they went after 10 more

-- Experts warn that Republicans will flip the House if we don't act NOW

Hear me out:

After all the harm Republicans did while they were in power -- we can NEVER let them control the hallowed halls of Congress again.

I'm calling for 5,000 gifts before my End of Quarter deadline to help Democrats register voters earlier than EVER before, recruit the BEST Democratic candidates and build the strongest foundation for a victory the Republicans have ever seen. I'm humbly asking -- will you chip in $19 before my midnight deadline? >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Let me be absolutely clear about the last time Republicans held the House:

They voted to REPEAL our health care, give MASSIVE tax breaks to special interests and EVISCERATE our Medicare.

There is no way I'm letting that happen again.

I'm standing with my Democratic colleagues to help hold our Majority.

But we can't do it without your help.

Can I count on you to chip in $19 before my End of Quarter deadline in 9 hours to stop Republicans attacks? >>

Thank you,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: