Saturday, June 5, 2021

Warren, Porter, and me

Sandeep, I'll be honest. This is a long and personal email to you about why I fight for families like yours and mine. If you're short on time, please consider chipping in before you go. >>

DONATE

I'm fighting alongside Senator Warren and Representative Porter to keep Trump officials and corporations in check.

I stopped a Trump ventilator deal that would have wasted thousands in taxpayer dollars.

I forced baby food companies to answer for dangerous toxic metals in their products.

I called on Trump's officials to answer for their negligence, whether that's failing to protect the Capitol or continuing to sabotage the Post Office.

I believe that it's my responsibility to relentlessly hold officials accountable to protect the public.

So if you also believe that:

- We shouldn't let companies make baby food with harmful metals,
- Government shouldn't be allowed to waste taxpayer money on half-baked deals,
- Trump's officials shouldn't be off the hook just because Trump hired them,

Then won't you take a stand with me and chip in $15 before midnight? I wouldn't be able to fight for you in Congress without your help and support. All I'm asking for is your support of $15 or $12 before midnight. >>

Sandeep, I'll be frank:

A lot of my work doesn't make it to the nightly news but that's not why I do them.

I take on these fights because it's simply the right thing to do.

It's my job in Congress to protect the public from unchecked corporations and officials.

Special interests and corporations are threatening to stop me, hoping that I'll "go away."

But I am never backing down from this fight to protect you and your family.

I'll always have your back in Congress so I hope that you'll have mine. Can you chip in $12 or $19 before midnight to help fuel this fight? >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thanks,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: