Thursday, June 24, 2021

Sandeep, Donald Trump

Sandeep, I've never been so appalled.

First, Republicans BLOCKED an investigation into the January 6th Insurrection.

Then, they blindly threw their force behind FIVE rioters running for office.

NOW, I need you. We're just 5 seats away from losing the House -- and I refuse to hand our Majority over to these dangerous Trump supporters. I need 5,000 gifts before midnight to hold the House and protect the Democratic Majority we fought so hard for. Can I count on your $19? >>


Sandeep, I'll be blunt. Anyone who:

-- Sides with dangerous and violent conspirators

-- Buys into Donald Trump's lies about a stolen election

-- Supports the DOJ wrongly investigating my Intelligence Committee

Should NEVER have the privilege of serving in Congress again.


Sandeep, I've taken on a lot of fights during my time in Congress.

I've defended our Post Office.

I personally investigated Trump.

I've even voted to impeach him -- twice.

But keeping these bandits out of Congress might be the most important battle I'll ever face.

I need a historic response from grassroots Democrats like you to show Republicans that we will NEVER let them steal our Majority with their far-right lies. Can I count on you to chip in $19 before midnight to defend our narrow House Majority?

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: