Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I want you to know this:

I wanted to take some time this morning to share with you a personal note. I hope you'll read until the end.

Raja with Family
Rep. Krishnamoorthi and his parents

I'm the proud son of two Indian immigrants.

My family faced economic hardship when they first came here.

I grew up for a time in public housing and on food assistance.

I never imagined that one day I would become a Congressman.

That's why I don't take this job for granted, not even for a single day.

My family is the story of immigrants -- that's why I'm fighting to protect refugees and immigrants.

My family faced prejudice -- that's why I'm fighting to stop hate crimes.

My family faced economic hardship -- that's why I'm fighting for a strong social safety net.

I will never forget the struggles my family and I faced.

That's why I'm committed to giving every American opportunities to succeed -- and more.

I'm asking for your support today to help fight for the America that made my story possible. Democrats and I have an ambitious agenda, but we can't get it done without widespread support. If my story resonates with you, and if you're as excited as I am about the future we can build, will you consider rushing in $337.5 before midnight? >>

DONATE

I'm proud of where I came from.

And I am here because of my parents, my family, my public school teachers, my neighbors and the communities who helped me along the way.

I had their help then.

Now, I'm asking for help again -- this time, from you. I'm humbly asking: can I please count on you to chip in before midnight in 12 hours? Anything you donate today will go further than you know.

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: