Sunday, January 23, 2022

desperately;

Sandeep, I won't lie to you: Our Democratic Trifecta is in serious trouble. That's why it's important I explain to you what's happening in the fight to ensure that our White House, Senate, and House stay in Democratic hands. So please, could you rush $337.50 in the next 6 hours to help me STOP Trump, McConnell, and McCarthy from flipping our Democratic Majorities? >>

Sandeep, I need you to understand the severity of this situation.

FIRST: I witnessed Trump disgrace the Presidency by shattering the very soul of democracy.

THEN: I witnessed Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy desperately prove their loyalty to Trump in the hopes of advancing their political careers.

NOW: I just witnessed Republicans outraise us by $9 MILLION to flip the only SIX seats they need to steal our hard-earned Majorities.

I don't know how else to put this: We're in serious trouble. Republicans only need SIX seats to steal our hard-earned Majorities. And unless we pick up the fundraising pace ASAP, Democrats could hand our Majorities right over to Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell. I will NOT allow that to happen, Sandeep. That's why I'm pleading for 802 gifts before midnight to OUTRAISE Republicans, REGAIN our momentum, and SAVE the crucial Majorities we worked so hard for. If you want to keep our Majorities in Democratic hands, I can't tell you how badly I need your $337.50 in the next 6 hours. >>

Sandeep, I hope you understand how close Republicans are to completely taking over.

Under no circumstances will I allow this to happen.

I'm asking you one last time: Can I count on your $337.50 in the next 6 hours? I need 802 gifts to PROTECT our Democratic Trifecta and WIN this historic election. >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you so much,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: