Wednesday, February 9, 2022

I need you to read this

BREAKING POLL: Trump Pulls to Within 1 Point of our Democrats

Sandeep, I know I've been emailing you a lot, but with the polls this close, I can't risk falling behind. I will NEVER allow Trump to outraise us and barge back into power -- but I can't do it alone. That's why I need 1,301 Democrats to step up and become 2022 Founding Members before midnight. I'm personally asking: Can I count on you to chip in $337.50? >>

2022 MEMBER RECORD

SUPPORTER: Sandeep Dixit
STATUS:
PENDING
DEADLINE: 2/9/2022 11:59 PM

MAKE A 2022 DONATION NOW >>

Sandeep, I'll be blunt:

Our Democratic Trifecta is hanging on by a THREAD.

-- Donald Trump promised to run for President if Republicans stole back our Majorities.

-- Kevin McCarthy just lined up $17 MILLION to give Republicans the edge they need.

-- Now, Trump is just one point away from catching us in the polls.

Sandeep, that's why I'm personally asking you to chip in $337.50 in this critical Election Year. I can't stop Trump and protect our Democratic Trifecta alone, so I need 1,301 Democrats to step up and help me raise $6,981 before midnight. Everything is riding on this moment. >>

Sandeep, I'm so proud of what our Majority has accomplished.

We've worked tirelessly to protect democracy, prioritize working class families, and ensure future generations have a country to be proud of.

But now, Republicans are raising MILLIONS to steal our Majorities and reverse all of our progress.

I have to do everything in my power to stop Trump from barging back into office, so that's why I'm pleading: Will you chip in $337.50 before midnight? I need your urgent help to continue our Democrats' historic progress, put an end to Republicans' vile schemes, and stop Trump from EVER regaining power. And a small contribution from you will make all the difference. >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: