Monday, February 14, 2022

I’m appalled

BREAKING: Republicans defend Capitol riots as "legitimate political discourse"

Sandeep, I'm disgusted. Republicans just released a horrific official report defending the deadly events on January 6th as "political discourse." And now 5 Republicans involved in the Capitol riots are running for office. I need a MASSIVE response -- 602 gifts before midnight -- to stop those who rallied at the Capitol from ever setting foot in the halls of Congress. Will you rush $337.50 before midnight to close the budget gap, WIN this election, and protect our Majority from being overrun by these Republicans? >>

Frankly, I'm appalled.

FIRST: I witnessed one of the darkest days in our country's history when Trump's loyalists stormed the Capitol.

THEN: I learned FIVE of those involved in the riots are running for office.

NOW: Republicans just released a SHOCKING report dismissing this deadly insurrection as "political discourse."

Let me be blunt: We can never -- NEVER -- allow insurrectionists or those who would condone their activities to set foot in the halls of Congress again.

Sandeep, I need MASSIVE backlash -- 602 gifts before midnight -- to WIN this election, defeat Republicans, and make them rue the day they ever supported the insurrectionists for their political gain. Can I count on your $337.50 to help me protect our Democratic Majority? >>

I'm disgusted that Republicans are dismissing this deadly insurrection as "legitimate."

I'm disgusted that Trump is cheering on Capitol rioters to run for office.

I'm disgusted that they're breaking fundraising records because of this.

That's why I'm asking for $337.50 from you before midnight. We must prove to Trump and Republicans that their vile schemes will NEVER be enough to barge their way into power and destroy our democracy. I need 602 Democrats to chip in and help me protect my colleagues from these Capitol rioters. Will you join me in this fight? >>

Chip in $337.50 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
Thank you for acting quickly,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: