Wednesday, August 24, 2022

I’ll keep it short

Sandeep, I know you're busy – so I'll keep this quick.

First, redistricting showed I could actually lose my race.

Now, my extremist opponent is readying his massive war chest to take me – and our entire Majority – down.

Sandeep, I need you to make a choice in this critical moment:

– You can either sit back, let me be the "tipping point" seat that hands Republicans control of the House, and set the stage for Trump's next campaign…

– Or you can rise up, meet this once-in-a-lifetime moment, and ensure I have what it takes to keep my seat and our Majority. Please, Sandeep, I've never needed your support more than right now. Can you chip in $100 before midnight? >>

Sandeep, National Republicans have publicly attacked me for doing my job.

They've raked in millions to take down strong Democrats like me.

If I fall short of my goal, it will prove their smears are working.

So I'm asking you to step up in this moment and stop them. I need to a response so historic – another 539 gifts before midnight – that I have the financial resources I need to win re-election, keep the House for Democrats, and protect everything Democrats have worked so hard for in Congress from Republican sabotage. So Sandeep, can I count on your $100 before midnight? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thanks for everything you do,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: