Thursday, August 11, 2022

I’m pleading with you again

Daily Herald Projection: 
Republican is "capable of giving Krishnamoorthi...a run"

The Daily Herald just projected I could lose – so I'm personally asking you to become a 2022 Member of my general election campaign before midnight. If we let Republicans defeat me, it'll cost Democrats our entire House Majority – and I have a $4,876 budget hole I need to fill in the next 24 hours to fund my field team. Can I count on your $100? >>

 
 
 MAKE A DONATION NOW >>
 

Time is short, so I won't waste an instant:

First: The Daily Herald announced that my opponent has a real shot to defeat me

Then: National Republicans OFFICIALLY threw their support behind Dargis

Now: I'm in danger of losing my seat – and it could cost Democrats the Majority

I only have 24 hours to raise 342 gifts to fill the hole in my budget, hire new field staff, and stop Republicans from defeating me – and our entire Democratic Majority. I really appreciate your previous donation – can I count on you to rush in $100 once more in this turning point moment? >>

DONATE $100 NOW >>

My Republican opponent would be absolutely dangerous in Congress.

–He supports the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade

–He opposes common sense efforts to regulate gun violence

–And as a wealthy businessman, he has a blank check to pummel me with ads and take me out

Sandeep: I refuse to be replaced by an anti-choice extremist Republican like Chris Dargis. But I can't write myself a massive check to fight back – I'm counting on donors like you.

So please: Can I count on you to rush in $100 once more in the next 24 hours? The stakes couldn't be higher: If I lose, it will cost Democrats our House Majority. >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thanks for your support,

Raja

P.S. If you donated previously over the phone, with a different email address, or in the past few hours, your record may not be correct. Additionally, the general election record above does not reflect any gifts made before the primary election on June 28.

If you've given previously, I really appreciate your support and apologize for any error in your record.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: