Wednesday, August 10, 2022

humbly asking, Sandeep

Sandeep, I need you to know 3 critical things. But first, I'm going to ask you to chip in $100 before my midnight deadline. I'm up against the toughest midterm election I've ever faced -- and House Republicans have declared me one of their top targets ANYWHERE. I need to raise another $2,414 before midnight to fund critical campaign spending, fight Republican attacks, and reach voters in every corner of my district. Will you chip in $100? >>

Sandeep, allow me to explain why your $100 is so critical:

1. Projections showed that after redistricting, I could be the "tipping point" seat that hands Republicans our hard-earned Majority.

2. Trump's Republicans are spreading vicious lies about me to voters everywhere.

3. Kevin McCarthy just raised $98 MILLION to defeat me -- and if I go down, our Majority goes down with me.

Sandeep, I refuse to be the seat that puts Trump's Republicans back in power. That's why I need you to chip in $100 before my midnight deadline. If I want to win my re-election campaign and hold the House for Democrats, I need to hit this critical fundraising goal. Will you step up now? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: