Friday, March 10, 2023

I’ve had it

Sandeep, I can't believe what I witnessed.

Kevin McCarthy just handed Marjorie Taylor Greene the Speaker's gavel.

Yes, you read that correctly. The woman who:

-- Is actively calling for a civil war
-- Incited a deadly insurrection in our Capitol
-- Heckled our President during the State of the Union

It's disgusting. It's shameful. And I'm going to make sure it costs Republicans their Majority.

I've had it, Sandeep. I need MASSIVE backlash -- 412 gifts in the next 9 hours -- to turn Marjorie Taylor Greene's time as Speaker pro tempore into the BIGGEST Democratic fundraising day. Will you rush $14 to RECLAIM our Democratic House Majority and ensure McCarthy and his extreme Republicans never hold the Speaker's gavel again? >>

Sandeep, let me tell you the facts:

First, McCarthy handed over raw security footage from January 6th to Tucker Carlson.

And now, he just hand selected Marjorie Taylor Greene to replace him as Speaker.

I'll be blunt: It makes me livid to watch Kevin McCarthy put our democracy at risk after all the work my Democratic colleagues and I have done to protect it. That's why I'm coming to you with this ask: Can you chip in $14 to take back our House Majority and ensure McCarthy and his extreme Republicans never hold power again? >>

Chip in $14 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
 

Thank you for your immediate help,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: