Thursday, March 30, 2023

STUNNING rebuke

Ted Lieu asked you.
Hakeem Jeffries asked you.
And now I'm asking you again.
 
Sandeep, that's how absolutely critical my FIRST End of Quarter Deadline in 24 hours is. I need to close my last $2,573 budget gap and ensure this is Kevin McCarthy and his radical allies' last term in power. Will you rush $100? >>
 
Sandeep, I know you've been hearing from me a ton lately.
 
But if I can't close my $2,573 gap in these final 24 hours, our chances of taking back the House will take a hit.

So I'm reaching out to my strongest supporters to personally ask you to chip in another $100, or whatever you can, to keep us on track to take back the House.

Sandeep, please don't let this opportunity to help me reach this critical goal, take back our House Majority, and send Republicans a STUNNING rebuke slip through our fingers. Will you rush $100 before my massive End of Quarter Deadline in just 24 hours? >>

Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: