Saturday, March 11, 2023

My brother, Raja

I'm Raja's brother, Ram Krishnamoorthi. I know you usually hear from Raja, but today, I told him I would reach out instead to ask for your help. I'd love it if you would read this whole message -- but if you're short on time, could you chip in just $100 to help me reach 1,244 grassroots donations for Raja before midnight? It would mean so much to him. >>

Sandeep, I want to tell you why I'm so proud of my brother -- and why he deserves your support.

When we were growing up, we didn't have much.

Our family relied on public assistance for a time.

As children of immigrants, we faced cultural challenges and economic hardship.

Me and my brother!
Me and my brother!

But with a lot of hard work, I became a physician, and Raja became a Congressman. We took our parents' determination and we were able to achieve the promise of the American middle class. I know Raja's been working so hard to take back the House for Democrats. That's why I'm doing all that I can to raise 1,244 donations in the next 11 hours. Can I count on your $100 before midnight so I can help my brother out? >>

My brother is the kind of leader we need to keep in Congress, Sandeep.

As a physician, I'm so proud of everything Raja has done:

-- He fights tirelessly for critical protections for frontline healthcare workers, and passed the Lorna Breen Act to get them the support they need.
-- He championed COVID relief to keep our families and small businesses afloat during a national crisis.
-- He works day and night to make healthcare affordable for all.

And at the end of every day, Raja still finds time to be a dedicated brother, husband, and father.

Raja has never backed down from a challenge -- but he can't take back the House alone. I know Raja can retake the Majority and help Democrats everywhere, but I also know we all have to band together to help him. If you believe in Raja as I do, can I count on you to chip in $100 before midnight? >>

Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
 
Thank you so much for supporting Raja,

Ram Krishnamoorthi

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: