Monday, August 28, 2023

No one is above the law

My thoughts on Trump's indictments.

Hi friends,it's Congresswoman Stacey Plaskett.

Two years ago, I stood before the U.S. Senate and told the world that Donald Trump needed to be held accountable. Now Trump is facing four criminal indictments - I have said all along that no one is above the law and we must allow the process to play out.

In the meantime, I'm facing relentless attacks from Republican extremists as I fight back against Chairman Jim Jordan on the Weaponization committee.

That's why I'm asking you to please split a donation between me and Future Forum PAC so we can keep fighting for truth and justice in Washington.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

$10 $15
$25 $50
$100 More 

Look, I know I'm a frequent target of the extreme MAGA right. They can't stand that a strong Black woman like me is speaking truth to power in these hearings.

But this isn't about politics, this is about protecting our democracy from those who tried to overturn the will of the people and those who are still defending Trump in Congress. I won't stop fighting for truth and justice to prevail.

Can you please split a donation between my campaign and Future Forum PAC so we can mount our defenses to beat Trump and his allies in 2024?

Thank you,
Stacey Plaskett


FFPAC Facebook Icon FFPAC Twitter Icon
Future Forum PAC is a coalition of young democratic members of Congress focused on issues and opportunities for the next generation. Will you help protect our progress in Congress by making a contribution today?
Future Forum PAC
DONATE
This email was sent to sandeep.s.dixit.dix44040@blogger.com because Future Forum PAC needs your help supporting the next generation of leaders. But, if you no longer wish to hear from us, you can unsubscribe here.

Future Forum PAC
PO Box 83142
Gaithersburg, MD 20883-3142
United States

Paid For By The Future Forum Political Action Committee And Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee. Contributions To The Future Forum Political Action Committee Are Not Deductible For Federal Tax Purposes.

 

No comments: