Wednesday, September 27, 2023

I’m always completely honest with you, Sandeep

I have to be completely honest with you, Sandeep.

I'm DONE with Kevin McCarthy and his extreme Majority destroying our progress.

I'm DONE watching him target Social Security.

I'm DONE watching him threaten to impeach President Biden and shut down the government.

And I know if we all band together – we can END these sickening schemes and take back our Democratic Majority.

That's why I'm calling on my top supporters from University Heights to help me hit my End of Quarter goal, OUTRAISE Republicans at this critical point in the election, and ensure I have the resources to hand them a HUMILIATING defeat. But I need to get 333 more gifts from University Heights by midnight – can I count on you to renew your Membership and help Democrats reclaim our House Majority? >>

2023 DEMOCRATIC MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
NAME: Sandeep Dixit
ID: 106154282
MEMBERSHIP: CONFIRMED
SUGGESTED DONATION: $100 >>

Sandeep, let me explain.

While MAGA extremists are attacking our rights and Democracy, I'm getting real work done in Congress.

I've stood up to Republicans' bogus investigations of Democrats as a member of the House Oversight Committee.

And I was just on CNBC explaining my bipartisan role on the Chinese Communist Party Select Committee to protect Americans against foreign threats:

 
 
This is the kind of work Congress needs to focus on, Sandeep – not the hateful and reckless games MAGA extremists are playing. That's why I need you to renew your Membership and help me retake the House for Democrats. Please, Sandeep I'm counting on your $100. >>
 
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you for acting quickly,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: