Saturday, September 30, 2023

I hate this

Ted Lieu emphasized just how much we need leaders like me.
I explained what's at stake.
And now I'm reaching out to all of my supporters personally, Sandeep.

I hate to ask again, but that's how urgent this End of Quarter Deadline in 14 hours is.

So please, will you chip in just $15 before midnight? https://secure.actblue.com/donate/raja-email-2023

I can't risk falling short of my goal – not when MAGA Republicans are going to extreme lengths in order to stay in power.

First, they stood by Donald Trump after FOUR indictments.

Then, they pushed a baseless impeachment inquiry against President Biden.

Now, they're threatening to shut down our government in just 14 hours.

I've done everything I can to stand up to them, but I won't lie to you: they are raising an astronomical sum from these disgusting ploys to defeat Democrats and stay in power.

I need grassroots Democrats to band together, close the fundraising gap, and prove that Republican witch hunts won't cost us the next election.

That's why I'm humbly asking, Sandeep: Will you chip in $15 (or more) before it's too late?

Please, make your grassroots donation here before midnight: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/raja-email-2023

Thanks for your support,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: