Friday, September 8, 2023

1,350 votes

We have to keep this seat blue.

Friends,

My name is Gabe Vasquez. In 2022, I won one of the closest races in the country to flip a House district from red to blue for Democrats - by 1,350 votes!

Now I'm one of the youngest Democrats in Congress fighting for reproductive choice, affordable healthcare, protecting our environment, and the best interests of the people.

But my opponent is running again and Republicans are already spending thousands of dollars on attacks against me. We have to win this seat to take back the House next year.

So, will you please split a donation between me and Future Forum PAC to help us win this race and keep one of the most competitive seats in the country blue?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

$10 $25
$50 $100
$250 More 

I ran for Congress because I wanted to make a difference for my community. But what I've seen so far is politicians who care more about culture wars than getting anything done. We have to elect leaders who are going to put people first.

I'm running for re-election because I believe we can truly reform our government and pass policies that are going to help working families. Winning this race will be the key to taking back the House next year.

So, can you split a donation between my campaign and Future Forum PAC today?

Together, I know we can win this race!

- Gabe Vasquez (NM-2)


FFPAC Facebook Icon FFPAC Twitter Icon
Future Forum PAC is a coalition of young democratic members of Congress focused on issues and opportunities for the next generation. Will you help protect our progress in Congress by making a contribution today?
Future Forum PAC
DONATE
This email was sent to sandeep.s.dixit.dix44040@blogger.com because Future Forum PAC needs your help supporting the next generation of leaders. But, if you no longer wish to hear from us, you can unsubscribe here.

Future Forum PAC
PO Box 83142
Gaithersburg, MD 20883-3142
United States

Paid For By The Future Forum Political Action Committee And Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee. Contributions To The Future Forum Political Action Committee Are Not Deductible For Federal Tax Purposes.

 

No comments: